The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone, involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals. Osteo Support is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.* This formula provides important structural nutrients such as calcium, magnesium and silica. Other important ingredients such as vitamins D and K along with the trace mineral boron, help support the processes involved in building healthy bone.* This formula is designed for individuals who wish to increase their intake of calcium and other nutritional factors in order to build and maintain strong, healthy bones.*
- Promotes bone growth, density and strength.*
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Ipriflavone has been the subject of 60 clinical trials worldwide and has shown remarkable efficacy in maintaining healthy bone density.* It is classified as a drug for preventing osteoporosis in Japan, Argentina and parts of Europe.
- Ipriflavone helps support normal osteoclast activity, thereby reducing excess bone resorption (breakdown).
- Isoflavones and ipriflavone work as powerful inhibitors of certain bone depleting cytokines, and therefore help to maintain healthy bone tissue and promote bone regeneration.*
- Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that works as a hormone in the body. It aids in the absorption and utilization of calcium and helps reduce calcium excretion.*
- Vitamin K is required for the activation (“turning on”) of osteocalcin, a protein that helps to provide structure to bone tissue.*
Serving Size: 4 Tablets Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) 1200 mg 120%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 iu 50%
Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) 100 mcg 125%
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 400 mg 100%
Zinc (as monomethionine)*** 10 mg 67%
Copper (as amino acid chelate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg 250%
Ipriflavone**** 200 mg **
Soy (Glycine max) bean extract***** 250 mg **
(Standardized to 2.5-3.5% [6.25-8.75 mg] isoflavones)
Boron (as citrate, aspartate, glycinate) 1 mg **
Horsetail herb extract (Equisetum arvense) 100 mg **
Betaine hydrochloride 25 mg **
**Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: May contain one or more of the following; magnesium stearate, cellulose, vegetable stearin, dicalcium phosphate and silica.
***From L-OptiZinc® , a patented form of zinc.
****From Ostivone™ brand of ipriflavone.
*****From SoyLife™ brand premium soy isoflavone extract.
From SoyLife™ is manufactured under strict European quality control standards and provides standardized levels of isoflavones including: genistein, daidzein, and glycitein.
Ostivone™ is trademark of TSI, Inc.
From SoyLife™ is a registered trademark of Schouten, USA.
L-OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth Co.
Contains No Added dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take four (4) tablets daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Consult a physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.